IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters
2024 Special Clusters – Call for Proposals
The IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters (AWPL) is inviting proposals for its 2024 special clusters.
The special clusters should be focused on emerging research topics and new developments relevant to the field of interest of the Antennas and Propagation Society.
- The title of the special cluster.
- A 1-page description of the special cluster, clearly highlighting the relevance of the topic and its links to the field of interest of the Antennas and Propagation Society.
- The names, contacts and affiliations of all Guest Editors.
- An analysis of possible redundancies with past and current special issues in other journals.
- A short analysis of the capability of the special cluster to attract a sizeable number of high-quality submissions, including a tentative list of potential research groups and researchers that are likely to contribute to the special cluster.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Relevance, significance,
- Cutting-edge nature,
- Potential to attract quality contributions,
- Scientific standing and experience of the Guest Editors.